Jacquie worked in the corporate world for over 15 years, including Banking, HR and Training and Development before moving into the NHS as a Trainee Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner in Mental Health Services, and then running her own Career Consultancy.
Jacquie understands how life events can put you through the mill - having gone through the sudden loss of her dear husband in 2000, with a baby and toddler to raise alone, and adding to the mix job redundancies and relationship breakdowns. Jacquie quotes "..zapping your very life-force and reducing your ability to function and thrive at your optimum best".
Now retrained in the field of holistic therapies, incorporating her past experiences and embracing her passion to help, encourage and support others through times of challenge or change, Jacquie gently helps people to build up their energy levels and spirit of resilience. Life isn’t about just coping with those difficult times or challenges –it is about accepting and using those experiences to help us to bounce back and flourish. Jacquie uses energy channelling, stress relief, massage and goal setting to allow individual’s to re-connect with themselves and live the life they really want to whilst maintaining their core essence –who they really are.
Jacquie has holistic qualifications in the following:
- Diploma in Holistic Full Body (Swedish) Massage
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
- Diploma in On-Site Acupressure Chair Massage
- Life Coaching accredited by the Association for Coaching
- First and Second Degree Reiki Healing under the lineage of Mikao Usui (Usui Natural Healing Method and Spiritual Energy Method)
- Jacquie has professional membership with the Federation of Holistic Therapists and is a member of the Guild of Holistic Therapists